Enclosure Card Message Ideas
• For all these years you have been my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.
• Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
• Still looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.
• I’d do it again… and again… and again!
• My love for you grows and grows with each passing year.
• One rose for every year you’ve brightened my life.
• With many happy wishes for joy in your hearts.
• Happy anniversary to my partner, my best friend.
• Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!
• I wouldn’t have made a mistake with my mouth shut. I’m sorry.
• I’m wrong… you’re right.
• I muffed it. I’m so sorry.
• Will these keys let me out of the doghouse? I’m sorry.
• I apologize. Please forgive me.
• Celebrating you!
• Wishing you a year filled with the same joy you bring to others!
• Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
• Like a fine wine, you improve each year.
• Wishing you a very happy birthday… and many more!
• You’re not getting older; you’re getting BETTER!
• May today be filled with sunshine, smiles, laughter, and love.
• With love on your birthday, and every day.
• Enjoy this gift that’s as beautiful as the birthday girl herself!
• “To everything there is a season.” I’ll be here for you until this passes.
• I hope these ruin a perfectly bad day!
• Congratulations on one of your best moments.
• This calls for a celebration!
• Congratulations! You did it!
• A standing ovation for you!
• Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bouquet of flowers.
• Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
• Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
• Sending you some “Get Well” cheer!
• Hugs, kisses, and love.
• You take my breath away… today and every day.
• You are the love of my life.
• Meeting you was fate… Becoming your friend was a choice… But falling in love with you was beyond my control.
• “True love is friendship set on fire.” (French proverb)
• I wish there were more ways to convey all that you are to me.
• Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!
• I usually tell you “I love you” two or three times a day. Today, I’ll make it a dozen!
• If actions speak louder than words, this is my way of shouting.
• If I have never said thank you for bringing me into the world, I’d like to do that now. Happy Mother’s Day!
• If there was a day devoted to each thing you have done for me as my mother, every single day would be Mother’s Day!
• Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! Happy Mother’s Day!
• There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my mom. (Except when you goofed up my bangs.)
• Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
• Thanks for all you have done to help me through life. Happy Mother’s Day!
• Congratulations! May your baby be blessed and his/her road forward be a blessed adventure!
• Congratulations on your new arrival! Enjoy your years together!
• Babies are special, babies are fun, Congratulations on your new little one!
• Another miracle in this world! We welcome and celebrate the life that you created!
• A little one brings so much fun! Enjoy every moment!
No Special Occasion
• For the best reason of all… none!
• Hope these make your ordinary day extraordinary!
• You have a special way of making the world a better place.
• You made my heart smile! Thank you!
• Thank you for all you do – you are a true friend.
• “Thank You” just isn’t enough. You’re the best!
• Our thoughts and prayers are with you in these difficult times.
• We’re sharing in your sorrow.
• With our deepest sympathies at this sad time.
• Please accept our heartfelt condolences.
• May you take comfort in knowing that there is one more angel above us.
• You are in our thoughts and prayers and our loving thoughts embrace you.
• As you remember the love that you shared with _____, may you find peace and comfort in the days ahead.
• Although words cannot begin to ease the sorrow of your loss, please know you are in the prayers of many who care.
• How comforting it is to know that God will give you strength for the needs you face today.
• Praying that the Lord will comfort you with His peace, surround you with His love, and encourage you with His presence.
• Please know how much you are loved, and how much your loss is felt by all.
• May you find comfort in the many loving memories that you’ll carry in your hearts forever.